Re: Hero Bands

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:20:22 EDT

Richard Develyn:

<< I get the impression that Hero Wars is much more than just members of a clan defending their cows. I think it's much more anarchic than KoDP, for example. I think it's roving Hero Bands whose members have individual motives from disparate cultures but who are somehow brought together for some time in order to perform great deeds.>>

     It can be about that, certainly. In most campaigns it probably will be, to at least some extent. But it doesn't necessarily have to be, and the Closed Campaign is specifically stated to be a model which some GMs may wish to follow.

Trotsky