Re: Re: Concentration, Lunars and Conversion

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:19:34 -0800

> > Magus/magi have to concentrate, but we don't have rules for them yet.
The
> > Sorcery magical keywords in the main rules do not require concentration
> > (unlike Devotee and Shaman, which *do*)
>
> Hell, I'm not even sure what a Magus/Magi is.

a 60%er Sorcery type that *must* concentrate. Beyond that, it's still being worked on...

> > Ah, but your new buddies in the Lunar Way will (hopefully) protect you
> > against the wrath of the barbarian gods.
>
> Oh yes. Absolutely. I always thought all religions had the ability
(ostensibly) to protect converts from spirits of reprisal. (Although how long those spirits come after you and how much protection you need, etc, has never been very clear to me. I just base it on what seems right for the story.)

And just how far your new friends will go to protect you.

> Of course, I do seem to have some memory of someone in OiD that had scars
all over his face from some spirits of reprisal being upset with his conversion.

Choose your friends wisely...

RR
- Richelieu