RE: Re: MoLaD ALert!! Dragonmeet, London Sat 3rd Dec 2005

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 08:25:55 -0600

>From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...>
>
>And no, that lot wasn't spoilers, a different lot of players would come up
>with a totally different result.

Sounds like a good scenario, then. If I have one criticism of the scenario that Rob and I wrote it's that it's almost too "typical" of not only this sort of scenario, but of Heortling adventures in general. Which means I think it'll play well, but it might be very much the same sort of action that folks have seen previously in scenarios such as the Peace Process.

Mike