RE: Re: Extended contests - followers as augments or AP batteries?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:31:33 -0000

> > Just as an Active PC is only "Active" with one skill and
> > augmenting with all the others, the Augmenting PC is
> > Augmenting with one skill and augmenting his augments with the
> > rest...
>
> Yep, that does make sense.

It can do, but for me and a PBeM game, it's bad enough getting a skill list in and justified, working out which one is "active" for each PC would slow things down even more.

> To me the logic would be: You need to have some guys to look
> big and tough then
> it doesn't matter that they take their orders from your
> friend just the number
> of them is the important factor.
>
> Gavain

All very true. But we are now on to Round 2, and Gavain, it's between you and Vur. The other PCs having kindly agreed to allow you the honour of no external augments this time. Is his magical testing of your corruptness or otherwise going to leave you mentally scarred, or not, I wonder?