Wind Child religion

From: roadsgoeveron <daveolloyd_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:52:12 -0000

Hi!

Since this seems to be a slow moment on this list, I have a rather obsure question:

The entry for Wind Children in Anaxial's Roster says that they worship Orlanth and Valind as brothers of Kolat. But, Orlanth and Valind are deities. In game terms, does this mean that Wind Children practice misapplied worship (which to me seems unlikely) or that some Wind Children are theists (which I suppose is possible) or that Orlanth and Valind are recognized as part of the religion but are not actually worshipped (which is the simplest solution, but rather boring)? Has this issue ever come up before?

And, on a related note, has anyone ever put together a magic keyword for Wind Children?

Thanks,
David.