Re: Re: Enhancement/augmentation

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 23:45:45 +0100

On Thu, 01 Jun 2000 00:30:35 +0200, Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_...rs.se> wrote:

>Or in other words, same effect as passion spirits. I thought of that, but
>I'm not sure.

>one for the resistance)... Besides, there'll probably only be a couple of
>big fights per session, no harm in building up anticipation for them by
>playing out the preparations. Minor fights are often sprung on the heroes
>with little or no warning, so there's no time for boosting...

But to low-grade characters, whom this will benefit most, ANY fight is major! And 'playing out the preparations' to us, means we get slung out of the room we have booked before we finish, or else we have to rush through the climactic scenes. However, I must admit the statistical analysts are getting to me, it is seeming overly generous, maybe 1 level per 20 is more realistic, if not very heroic!

Wulf