Re: Re: Enhancement/augmentation; the Hero Wars; etc.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 23:48:19 +0100 (BST)

Jimmie Pursell (to me)
> > Nowhere: exactly right, according to _my_ odds-calculator program.
> > ;-)

> Gotta get me one of those. Do you know how long it takes to make a 20 by 20
matrix by hand? ;)

Yes, precisely how long, as it happens. ;-) However, sir, I am moved by your sad plight -- you can use mine at:

        http://joyce.ucc.ie/cgi-bin/analyser
Just don't all thrash my w/s at once! ;-) Ironically, I don't think it handles the cancelled masteries special case correctly, though (or at least, doesn't break down the fail/fail results for you).

(It won't give you a 20x20 matrix, but there's a 4x4 matrix by result option.)

Cheers,
Alex.