Re: Re: simple contest outcomes file

From: Lightcastle <light.castle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:24:47 -0500

Doesn't matter what number I use, all results are zero. I should point out I am talking about the more complex "Simple Contest Outcomes" file, not the "Simple Contest Calculator", which works fine for me.

I am not using Excel, I am using Open Office, perhaps there is something in the way they process formulas that explains this.

LC