Re: Leadership Magic

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:17:20 -0700

> > Certainly it's possible to lead a clan without all that nifty
> > leadership magic, but it's harder...
>
> Is it really possible? I thought it was actually *impossible*, Glorantha
> being a magic world and all that.

Certainly it's possible, just like it's possible to trade without worshipping a god of Trade - just much, much harder. Dar's leadership magic gives you access to the wyter (invoke wyter), radio-like communication (Summon clan, Rally clan), even ways to tell if your people are "good folk" (sense dishonor).

It's *possible* to rule without these, but the smart money bets on the Dar worshipper.

RR
- Richelieu