Re: Giving places and game session their own abilities

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 09:34:25 +0200

Mike Holmes a �crit :
>> From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
>>
>> I got FATE2e on my hard drive. Never had time to do more than browse it
>> rapidly. I'll read it more carefully, thanks!
>>

> FATE 2 is good, don't get me wrong. But the stuff I'm talking about is
> coming out in the new products from the same makers. New like as in coming
> out this week. FATE 3 will follow, but a bit down the road, and should have
> the same info for free. But to get the good stuff, for the moment, you'll
> have to pay.

Ah, Spirit of the Century, is it? Already lots of use for Aspects in FATE2. I never realized the similarity between FATE's Aspects and HQ keywords and abilities.
But I'm afraid getting books shipped above the Atlantic is much too expensive for the pleasure of reading them, even with a strong Euro. So, no SotC for now for me.

In the hope not to drift too foar from this group's topic, I'll think a bit about some mechanism using the HQ rules and get back here if I'm satisfied with its use in play.

  Philippe