Re: Scale Issues

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:09:23 +0100 (BST)

We do, sort of. We don't use HP for advancement at all, we just decide that the story suggests the character should have a new skill, or a skill increase (or a flaw increase - actually, they're the most common!) and do it.

Bumps-HP are usually earnt by giving me a really good description of how the HP-spend manifests itself. So in practice you can bump any time you're willing to take enough of an interest to describe it.

Yes, we too have gone quite a long way from the core rules - only it wasn't a "drift" for us, it was deliberate.

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" � The Wall Street Journal http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html