X-mas offer/Heortling festivals

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:27:15 -0000

 Those are incredible offers Ingo! Merry Christmas! I will be ordering as soon as I have some money!

Cj x

My apologies for my last message; that was not meant to go to the whole list. :(

It did make me think however of just how "magical" major Heortling Festivals must be. We talk of the magic of Christmas - but outside of the major events in the temples, are there not little signs, omens and blessings found throughout the entire community? I like this idea, but am not sure how I'd model them in rules terms - maybe just story devices. Anyway, my apologies for inadvertently replying to everyone not just Ingo. :(

Cj x