Re: Vorpal toenail clippers?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:32:19 +0000 (GMT)

> I thought they could change planes mid-stroke so
> they could ignore
> armour as they would disappear and then reappear
> when the armour had
> been passed. Can the Hogfather bring Egil one?

(sigh) I ask what the player wants, and I get this sort of answer. Sure. You just had one magical sword whose properties haven't yet been fully defined: we know it cuts stone, but not always normal flesh. Want this new ability added in, as something to be discovered in the future? Or is this a new magical sword, and we start to provide you with a caddy to pick the right one for this "shot"?

oh, and I need to introduce the Hogfather to Pavis, don't I? In Fire Season. To Humakti. Right.... look out for HOLLOW CAPITALS coming soon to a chimney near you...

so that's a "yes", and I'll figure out the "but".