Re: HQ Rules List members - the request has been dropped.

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 01:58:51 -0000

Steve Lieb, the Listmeister for this discussion group recently posted about sharing email addresses. As one of the people who initially requested Steve's help, I thought I should clarify the request that was made and what was intended.

Quite simply, a number of people thought it might be a good idea to start a yahoo group that focused on discussing all things Gloranthan. We thought that the members of this list might like to get a personal invite to that group emailed to them. It was never our intention to start a debate on the legality of anything, invade anyone's privacy, derail the normal discussion of this list, or start the rumor mill churning. On behalf of the World of Glorantha Moderators I humbly apologize for trying to take a personal approach to what is sometimes an impersonal medium. I hope you will take a trip over to the World of Glorantha Yahoo Group and take a look at the Gloranthan discussions that have already begun there. Here's a link: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/WorldofGlorantha/

Thank you for your time and understanding, Rick Meints