Re: Moon Design - HeroQuest and QuestWorlds update

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:37:09 -0000

Hi Richard,

Not at all. In due course, there will be a QW: Glorantha book providing the setting-related info (which will include heroquesting, the Glorantha-specific magic rules, etc as well as background, etc). No idea of a date on that yet.

> Does it reset the clock - are we starting back with an updated
> Orlanthi book, an updated Anaxials roster, an updated Lunars book?

No; the QW rules will be entirely 'old' HQ-compatible, so no need for revisions and we're not using this as an excuse to try and force people to buy new versions of books they already have.

In terms of the Glorantha line, Champions of the Red Moon, Blood Over Gold, Distant Shores and Heroes of Malkion are still the next books in the pipeline.

All the best

Mark