Re: Starting APs

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 13:34:47 -0000

> I hadn't seen counter-attack as defence, me. I didn't think
swordsman would
> be a good response to turn-to-frog.

My problem with this is that in a previous thread I had suggested defending with Sword and Shield, assuming if your defence wins, the Rank of your sword counts toward the AP loss of the 'attacker'. I was told it does not. Therefore, it seems to me that counter-attack is NOT applicable as a defence! If it were, surely your weapon would be effective.

Also, regarding the JoB, your defence against magic is your best (even if only vaguely related) magical rating. Probably your Combat Affinity?

Wulf