Re: Conversion tables and scales (tricky situations)

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:34:51 -0000

> It all depends on your game. How are the player characters related ?
> They will probably be all in more or less the same league in the
beginning.
> So you wont have one character with superstrength 17 and another one
 with
> superstrength 17M6.

I strongly disagree here. You wouldn't get that in a starting Glorantha game, sure, but in a superhero game that is *exactly* what I would expect. Granted, the guy with Superstrength 17 probably has Superspeed 17W6, or whatever, but having characters with disparate superabilities is the meat and veg of superhero roleplaying, I'd have thought.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic