Re: Do we need a scale of power in Heroquest ? (attempt of ...

From: Boris yarko <babeldemeter3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 01:08:13 -0000

> Boris, i would appreciate, if you are really interested in a
> synthetization of the main arguments, not to use quotes of my post
> to prove your own POV.
> Because i think you are really misreprensenting what i tried to say.

You're right, my synthetization is biased. But if I had undertood "nichughes2001" POV, I haven't clearly understood yours...

So, please, take time to explain it to me in length when you have time, even by crushing all my line of argument, because I suspect that's the only difference lies in the accuracy or the rigidity of the scales we want as guidelines.

But maybe I misunderstand you.

Boris