Re: Tricky situations - heavy negative modifiers, any self-respecting hero

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:46:20 +0000 (GMT)

> For an ability a "hero would never fail at". Jane
> was wanting a rating that
> could be modified (for drink, wounds, whatever) for
> things like "Walking",
> "Remember my own name", and other "Self respecting
> hero" stuff.
>
> No, it's not in the book, it's a thumb-rule number I
> came up with a number of years ago.

At my request then, too, IIRC, to help with a badly injured Humakti PC of mine. And a very useful thumb-rule too.

I'm now even more convinced, having personally spent much of the weekend in a state where I needed to roll against my "stand up" and "remember where I am" abilities, but was managing easy successes on various aspects of computer geekery (and storytelling - I could tell them, but only while sitting down). I can only assume I have some abilities in the W2s, at least after augments.