Re: Tricky situations List

From: Mandacaru <samclau_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:35:40 -0000

"frak"? That's new on me.

> Have you actually *read* the Contest Consequences section? (Pages
74-75)

Yes I have Rory (although you are right to suspect I might not always have done so extremely recently ;-) ). I'm just proposing upping the level of consequences.

> Each level of consequence includes non-"bodily damage" related
examples. They say that the abilites that get penalized depends on the contest.

I know, it is upon that that I was elaborating slightly.

> For frak's sake, people Read The Fine Book before you start
suggesting fixes that are already incorporated in the rules.

You mean me, don't you, not "people".

And for frak's sake, person (sorry, I just had to use the word frak), read my email before you start throwing frak at it. :)

Losing the use of abilities isn't in the rules, neither is losing the use of a keyword. The rules are also quite vague (whether this is a good thing or no) on which abilities.

Sam.