Re: HeroQuest for Supers...

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:56:07 +0100

> > Here are some of the reasons:
> > - Duplicating heroes. I couldn't see any real way to do this in HQ,
> > without some sort of mega handwave augment. There is a similar > issue
> with transforming heroes.
>
> Are you saying, its difficult to stat up superheroes from well known
> comicbooks in a "simulationist" (getting everything right) way ?
>
> If so, i kind of agree. On the other hand why do you want to do it ?

I think he means characters that have the ability to duplicate or transform themselves; Triplicate Girl from LSH, and the Incredible Hulk being examples, respectively. Not that I can see why the latter, in particular, should be difficult to do in HQ, but I think that's what he means.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic