Re: Holmes in HQ

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:17:19 -0400

Assuming all the classic "deductive reasoning" stuff is just improvised off the keyword (we assume it is subsumed in there if we wrote it out) then yes.

I might make the argument that "master detective" might not be right? (Just detective, no qualifier) The master would be his high number of masteries in the keyword, yes?

Certainly, I wouldn't say anything egregious has been left out. Anything that I can think of is something you can argue comes under detective (although some GMs would probably not give it to you - like his disguise abilty)

LC