Re: Ranks and edges.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:53:21 +0100 (BST)

> There i go. Never trust a Rules Consultant. Oh, but since Alex is one
> of Them, where does that leave us?

Suspect no-one; suspect everyone.

> Not that it changes the point that i was trying to make, namely that
> sword ranks being ineffective visavi Actor's loss of AP doesn't mean
> that counter-attacks are inapplicable as defender actions.

Oh, was that your point? ;-) That I agree with, naturally. Though often, attack may not be the best form of defence...

> > > I try to play the Game, not the Rules. The Rules should be fitted to
> >> the game, not vice versa.
> >
> >Now that, I have to agree loudly with.
>
> Who in their right mind wouldn't?

David Dunham? Oh, but you said, 'in their right mind'. ;-) ;-) ... ;-)

(I cite Autofire Find Weakness, if DD has the audacity to plead sanity.)

Cheers,
Alex.