Re: HQuestions char creation - initiation and concentration

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:46:17 -0400

I've mostly put down just Initiate of Destor (esp since in HQ the whole cult/subcult thing wasn't detailed). But since he is normally Adventurous, I've sometimes put it down as Initiate of Destor Thunderous to clarify something like a crossover subcult/aspect. (I've even done it with all cults, just to clarify)

(Thus you could have Destor Allfather/Destor Adventurous/Destor Thunderous).

Note: whether you can do this mix/match cult/subcult thing in all theist faiths is unclear. (I somehow think the more rigid Dara Happans might be less likely to allow such things.)

LC