One System to Rule Them All (Was: Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Re: How Much Rule fiddl

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:47:07 -0000

And on all of that, we agree. But Robin's 'ignore the armour rules' suggestion make it clear he does not agree - unless its somehow dramatically appropriate. Now, granted, there will be some circumstances where the situational modifier might be different. If one's trying to do anything much in the water, armour would be a quite significant negative modifier, for instance. But, in general, it seems to me that, where there's a difference in armour/kit, it will almost always be dramatically appropriate to take account of that difference.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic