Re: Re: Mythic Russia, and Pyrrhic Victories

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:22:31 -0400

I'm going to assume that this is not a rhetorical question and that it is addressed to my latest discussions under this subject.

The answer is probably "no one on this list". :-) I don't think anyone wants that. I certainly don't.

I want a mechanical handle on affecting someone's ability to win during a contest and possibly those effects lingering.

If I destroy your salt works in an attempt to take over as head of the trade council, I don't want you using those salt works during the rest of the contest, or after you win leadership of the trade council, simply having those salt works back.

LC