Re: Re: Mythic Russia, and Pyrrhic Victories

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:24:49 -0400

And Mike says it much more succinctly. :-)

A side note - especially in the combat case, a lot of the dramatic versions I can think of from film and literature actually play like the reverse on a final action, or the "coming back into the fight" rules in an extended contest. (i.e. - I was defeated but then I roar back.) I just find that they haven't really come up in play.

LC