Player Conversion

From: Jarec <jarec_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 09:18:20 +0100

Well HW may not be the perfect RPG system (but what is) but at least it is not intrusive and actively encourages true role play. Within my group there is one player who was very reticent about playing HW. He had player RQ previously and found the extent of the Myth and background daunting. However after playing HW for just two weeks (using the quick Character generation system with new players) he has not only commented on how much he is enjoying the game but has been on the Glorantha site to read up about the Myths. Add to this that two other players have now bought the deluxe set.

All rules appart I consider this sort of conversion to be a true testament to the game.

Jarec