Re: Re: Mythic Russia, and Pyrrhic Victories

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 18:05:36 +0100 (BST)

I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. The players and GM, of course, same as decides what optiosn at use at the moment. Simple, extended, or "no self-respecting hero..."? GM/player decision. Use equipment modifiers, or don't? Player/GM decision. HQ or D20? Player/GM decision.

> Oh, and I never said that other peoples method of
> playing Heroquest
> were inferior to mine. But I really don't think,
> personally, that the
> other methods are 'more realistic' than the core
> method.

Nothing can ever be realistic: but if core HQ does not allow you to model a situation that you reckon will make good play/good story, then you need the extras on that occasion.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/