RE: Nested Relationships

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 07:32:25 -0300

Trotsky on nested relationships:
> I'm interested to see how others handle it, before making a ruling in my
own game.

In your example, it'd definitely start at 17.

Additionally, I use nested relationships as mini-keywords. That is, you can raise your relationship to a group of people as normal and relationships to everyone in the group will track that. You can also add to that by spending at a 1HP:2Ability ratio for individual relationships. The ability to soup up individual relationships is intentional. The nature of the relationships can be whatever, so you hate one, love another, ignore the third and so on.

Sam.