Re: Re: Robin Laws posted a teaser about the new HeroQuest

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:54:26 +0000 (GMT)

> --- In HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com,
> "DreadDomain" <dreaddomain_at_...>
> wrote:
>
> > Although the setting itself, Medieval Russia, is
> very interesting.
> Close
> > enough to what we (think we) know of the medieval
> era and exotic
> enough to
> > be refreshing.

Yes, it's a great setting, and if I had time/energy to do another besides Glorantha it would be near the top of my list.

> Just so people know, Jane got that credit by playing
> in one of the
> playtest games at Continuum. (Newt Newport's?)

Neil, IIRC. He got me to provide some sound effects, too: Ride of the Valkyries, for the entrance of some flying knights. Was it Continuum? I had an idea it was Tentacles, but I could easily be wrong.

I don't think all the new rules were in at that point, were they?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html