Re: A new guy with basic character creation questons

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 20:31:04 -0000

Odd.

Its no more extra skills than being an Orlanth Devotee / Odayla Initiate. In fact, its fewer. Vangarth only provides one affinity. The time constraint is not as bad, being only 80%

Being a subcult of Orlanth A, initaition into Vangarth adds only 10% of your time. Mind you, I'd only let you join if you were either a) a
devotee of Vangarth or b) a devotee of Orlanth. But I may be a bit of
a stickler.

But it is your narrator's perogative to be a stickler -- though I find
it a bit restrictive.