RE: Improv skills

From: COPPEAU, Jean-Christophe <Jean-Christophe.COPPEAU_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:14:41 +0200

In some games you have the Jack-of-all-trades advantage ( vampire could be an example ) which gives you basic ability in any skill ( not knowledge ) , and in Prophecy you have another advantage which allows you to have very basic knowledge about quite any thing.

In HW I would allow a character to choose Know Anything and/or Make Anything, but would only allow him to use it for augmentations or edges.

The Frenchy ;-)²