Re: RQ v. HW v. HQ1 v HQ2

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:15:25 -0000

I don't think anyone is trying to diminish other people here. I see both you and Jamie at cons and I hope both of you know me well enough to know that neither of you think that I am trying to tell you what you should be doing.

If you enjoy the way you play, then who am I to tell you to change. Nothing stops you pre-deciding numbers for npcs in your game.

However, I don't think its wrong to encourage another style of play where you don't. And from being firmly on that side of the fence, I feel as negative about the fact that HQ1 took that approach as you do that HQ2 won't.

I'm just trying to express the other side, not show you disrespect.