Re: Re: Singing 10%, Snooker 85% (was: stuff)

From: Robin Laws Mail List Only <tjaderoo_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:23:32 -0500

Argh. Sorry for the partial post. The Gmail interface and I are doing grim battle today. Let me finish the previous thought:

What would probably be more useful to folks on both sides of the fence would be a discussion of ways to fine tune HQ to suit various tastes. The published version can't please everyone in its default mode -- but it is meant to be a tool box whose pieces you can use as you see fit, not a dogma to be adhered to.

Here of course I have to acknowledge that this discussion can only fully take place when everybody has access to the rules. I share the frustrations of those who want to have the book in their hands already. As do the fine folks who are in charge of making that happen. I know that wheels are in motion and look forward to a positive announcement soon.

As we Glorantha fans learned long ago, there is no Heroquest without a station or two of travail and suffering...

Take care >>> Robin