Re: When HQ2 comes out what genres and settings will you use?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:20:34 -0500

Well, I will port my Unfettered Space campaign over for at least one session. (Have run it under HQ1 and tried it with Otherworlds, so I would have to try it at least once.)

I would consider a Glorantha game again, I suppose.

These days I tend to like trying to gather players and having them come up with a world and dynamic they want to play in and creating it in play.

I've wanted to try a Swashbuckling-style game for a while.

Best,
L Castellucci