RE: Re: When HQ2 comes out what genres and settings will you use?

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 01:26:21 -0000

We already did a sort of Victoriana Steam-Punk No-Tech Mystical Gritty Spy series. Which worked with a Sim creative agenda.

I have fantasised about running/playing something inspired by X-Files.

We definitely want to play Lovecraftian stories in something other than basic roleplaying. In fact we want to do it narrativistically.

Glad you didn't say Brokeback, Ian :P