Secrets & Arkat

From: t.s.baguley_at_...
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:26:40 +0100

>> If my reading is right, then any one character can *only*
>> perform one kind of worship
>
>Generally true ; but this doesn't always apply (for instance)
>to the Secrets of Theism. Nor does it apply to Arkats, or God
>Learners. So apply that rule with care ...

The secrets just use the rules mechanics associated with other systems. No problems there. As for Arkat ... reading the Glorantha book suggested that he was not a particularly effective heroquester - just a persistant one. If Harmast hadn't bailed him out he'd still be in the underworld. I think his success is largely attributable to the massive extraordinary support levels from his followers. God learners bent the rules and got annihilated for it.

Thom