Re: Misapplied Misapplied Worship Rules?

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 12:08:05 +0200

<sigh!>

Nick Brooke flamed :

> I thought you were saying the rules were broken because they explicitly
> allowed mixing of magic systems. You then cited Secrets, Arkat and the God
> Learners as examples of how bad the rules are.

Well you thought wrong, then.

I *explicitely* stated that the HW magic rules were very good, as they are. (Precisely BECAUSE they allow for several interpretations/uses of them)

wakey-wakey ...

> I was talking about rectifying sloppy writing or editing. Are you saying
> that nothing wrong can ever be made better? What a sad outlook.

What nonsense.

I disagree with your proposed method of 'rectification', and I disagree that the fuzziness (in the rules under debate) is 'wrong'.

> Anyone who can misinterpret the paragraph on Secrets that I quoted must be
> working in a world of their own which the rest of us don't share. Good luck
> in there.

I love you too, Nick.

cheers,

Julian Lord