Re: Re: Runes & personalities

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 19:29:45 -0400

True. True. Although the "no two elements" and "no opposed" power ones mitigate that.

I had thought it was "one element/one power/one conditional" or something. I'd probably start like that.

And yeah, I don't think it is too inflexible, and since I think the original point of subcults in some way was that most people only had a partial link to gods, the idea that most only overlap one rune with who they worship seems fine to me.

LC

ttrotsky2 wrote:

>My understanding is that you are to start with, although you can add
more at a later date.
>At any rate, the option to have more than three runes only increases
the flexibility, which was what was in dispute.