Tentacles Convention Seminars

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 06:38:38 -0000

For those of you lucky enough to be able to attend the Tentacles Omega convention next week, you will have plenty of opportunities to ask question about the new HeroQuest Glorantha rules (and about The Sartar Book). Tentacles is hosting two Moon Design Events: 1. A release party where Rick Meints and I will be unveiling the new books and will be talking about what is next in the pipeline for Moon Design. We will also be talking about the new HeroQuest Core Rules. 2. A panel presentation by Ian Cooper and myself (and hopefully Simon Bray) regarding The Sartar Book and the Orlanthi. We will likely diverge onto various other paths such as the Lunars, the Holy Country, Prax and Pavis.

Jeff