Re: Is HQ2 Difficult?

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 09:15:03 -0000

"kyle3054":

> "markmohrfield" <markmohrfield_at_> wrote:
>
> > Gotta say I have a hard time believing that statting out a GURPS character is trivial assuming you are really using all the rules.
>
> As a long-time GURPS GM and player, I have to say it's true.

I to, can confirm this is entirely true. It is, mind you, even quicker in HQ (1 or 2).

> Ideas <----> Stats
>
> going one way is quick, going the other way is slower. I'm sure
> it'll be the same in HQ2.

Yes, although, in general, HQ is going to be quicker than GURPS, no matter which direction you're going in. Just not so much quicker as it might appear a first glance.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/