Re: Mastery-Problem

From: LunarLackey_at_...
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:14:26 EDT

ZasterCrocket_at_... writes:
> Do I misinterpret something? Please help!

> CU
>
> Heini

No, I'm afraid you didn't. This has problem has been discussed here, unfortunately I've seen no good solutions yet, or at least any I can understand, Too much math! Maybe if someone could dumb down the proposed fix a few notches I might be able to get my big block head around it. In all seriousness though this seems to me to be a big problem. I'm a newbie to this game. I played a little Runequest years ago, in the early Avalon hill years, but for a number of reason's one of which was the funky game mechanics I didn't stick with it. I love the world of Glorantha though. When I saw that there was a new game comming out I was estatic. So far I think there is a lot to like about the new system, I'm looking forward to running a campaign. Which will mean introducing the game to the game to five players who have never played in Glorantha (even more new blood for the game) But if I can't find a fix for something that lies in the core resolution system of the game then I'm not sure that I will. I don't want this to be the case, but this rule seems very broken to me. Please help!

Ray Colina
Lunar Lackey at Large