Re: Re: stretches and credibility checks - anyone else having difficulty?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:19:59 -0500

I actually think that's something to keep in mind in general. Quite a few adventures published in different systems over the years have encounters that are based around playing with game mechanics or creating a very specific mechanic. Having scavenged some old Star Frontiers modules for a game, and played with converting some AD&D ones, I've found you often have to alter these encounters fairly heavily. They work extremely well as set pieces within those mechanics but don't work outside of that.

Just MHO.

LC