Re: Hello

From: Nikodemus Siivola <nikodemus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:05:16 +0200

On 9 March 2010 09:28, Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...> wrote:

> They are less concerns than vague impressions based on on-line comments, so
> should perhaps not be taken too seriously...

Many of the commentaries I've seen fall into two categories:

  1. Issues of ideological purity. The game suggests or does some things which some people have severe ideological issues with. Some of these are nonsense, some of them amount to "Yeah, but I don't like that flavor."
  2. Trying to play the game in a different way than it wants to be played. While you can bend HQ into many shapes, some are just less comfortable than others. If the shape you want your game to have isn't one HQ is good at... use something else.

Cheers,