Re: Re: Secrets

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 17:12:00 -0400

David Dunham wrote:

> Jonas
>
> >still, starting at
> >the suggested power levels, you need a couple of RW years of dedicated
> >gaming before you actually get to learn them. How cool are you gonna
> >think they are by then?
>
> At least one member of the design team believes that heroes will
> advance far quicker than this by means of heroquesting.

Its strongly implied in the Otherworld Chapter, at least. A few more examples would have been good, but I suppose it is up to the individual narrator. When I had my team heroquesting, I generally give them a free point in the affinity most likely to be enhanced by the HQ, above and beyond anything they spend HP points on atthe end of the night (directed experience). I tend to give out more if they are doing the HQ for personal power (additional directed xp)

Jeff