Vampires and thralls

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:10:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All

I have a situation in my game with my kids where they have encountered a couple of vampires, the pair living in Balastor's Barracks. The party have defeated the vampires is so far as they have forced them to become mist and disappear. Now unbeknown to the party they reappear on the surface and want revenge, to that effect they stumble across the sidekicks who are guarding the entrances to the barracks and decide to make some of the sidekicks into thralls so that they can spy on the heroes and plan their revenge.

Now what I want to know is: are there any already known ways to reverse becoming a thrall? The way I understand it is that a thrall is one step on the way to becoming a vamipire having partaken of the vampires blood. I'm happy to create a special Chalana Arroy heroquest to fix the situation, but wanted to know if there were any previously explored ways to do this.

Thanks for your help.
Gavain