Re: Most pointless rule contest.

From: NFranz197_at_...
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 19:55:49 EDT

> But it has the side effect of making 20 and 1W not differ.

> Skill 20 = crit on 1, success on 2-19, fail on 20
> Skill 1W = crit on 1, success on 2-19, fail on 20

Okay, great. I learn this as I go ...
Thanks to Tim and Alex for reminding me.

HOWEVER, 20 and 1W are still different in that the 1W character will have 1 more AP (21 AP)!
Other than that, fine. No game mechanic difference.

I still don't see why you should be worrying and debating about giving some sort of a Most Pointless Rule award to that. I wouldn't.

CU
Norbert

"Fair damosel," said Sir Launcelot, "I may not warn people to speak of me what it pleaseth them; but for to be a wedded man, I think it not; for then I must couch with her, and leave arms and tournaments, battles, and adventures; and as for to say for to take my pleasance with paramours, that I will refuse [...] for knights that be adventurous or lecherous shall not be happy ne fortunate unto the wars ..."
                                        (Le Morte D'Arthur, VI, ch. 10)