Hello All

From: Gary Maclean <section1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:49:43 +0100

Hi Everyone

Gary here from the UK.
Thanks for adding me into the Group.
Quick introduction - Long time Gamer & GM, with mostly traditional games under my belt. Have been playing in Glorantha for a long time as my main Fantasy setting, but am a big fan of "Urban Fantasy" style settings.

Recently picked up the HQ rules and have been having a blast going through them - though I am still having a few problems getting my head round some of the major paradigm shifts in the way HQ does things. Also picked up "Nameless Streets" as I am looking at moving my big Urban Fantasy / Supernatural game over to HQ

I'm slowly going through the Archives and reading up on old posts... i'm sure at some point I'll have questions to ask :)

Cheers!