Roderick is leaving the building

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:31:43 -0700

Okay gang, I've got to go off-line to wing my way to the beautiful Rhine Valley tommorow early (well, I have to leave on a 4-hour trip to the airport first) so I need my beauty rest.

Those of you who are going to Tentacles, I look forward to seeing you in a few days.

The Elmal contest is closed. We had over a dozen entries that I now have to decide on... Oh well, I didn't want to pick up a book at the airport anyway :-)

Keep the discussion civil, the answers coming, and I'll be back next wednesday.

Roderick